femXadvisor started with a goal of coaching advisors on marketing to women, but since then it has evolved into so much more, and truly become a necessary resource for female advisors all over the country.
In this episode, Adri dives into how femXadvisor started, and how it has helped both men and women to truly understand the importance of an empowering female designed business model to best engage female advisors to fearlessly embrace their authentic selves.
- Her vision when starting the company in 2004
- What prompted Adri to work with female advisors
- Difficulties and challenges she faced in her career
- The types of advisors femXadvisor attracts
- The importance of creating a tribal market that works with your company goals
- femXadvisor’s “Tiffany Box Process”
- And more
Connect with Adri Miller-Heckman:
- Facebook: femXadvisor
- Twitter: femXadvisor
- YouTube: femXadvisor
- LinkedIn: femXadvisor
- LinkedIn: Adri Miller-Heckman
- Free Strategy Session with Adri
About Adri Miller-Heckman: Adri is a success coach to financial advisors, providing one-on-one coaching, group training programs, developmental workshops and motivational presentations throughout the United States. She is a Senior Executive Financial Services Expert with extensive nationwide experience in business development training, as well as an approved Financial Advisor Coach at Smith Barney, Merrill Lynch, Deutsche Bank, UBS and Bank of America. Formerly a national trainer for Smith Barney then Director of National Sales for Women and Co. (a division of Citigroup), she is also known for her annual “Breaking the Mold” event, her “Thematic Wealth Program,” and her book, Seminars for the Financial Advisor, based on her own experience of building a successful practice.