When we talk about what female advisors are experiencing in the financial industry today, we typically hear about it from women who are experiencing it firsthand.
But today, we’re exploring the male perspective of female advisors from someone with over 20 years of industry experience.
In this episode, Adri sits down with Matt Halloran, the co-founder of ProudMouth and a podcasting expert, about his views on what needs to happen in the financial world to better embrace female financial advisors by leveraging their natural strengths as women.
Adri and Matt discuss:
- The current industry divide between women and male advisors
- The importance of being unapologetically yourself
- Why the financial industry is resisting the necessary changes to incorporate women advisors
- What prevents women from going rogue from their firm and becoming independent
- Why being the “best-kept secret” can prevent you from achieving your true potential
- And more
- PodRocket Academy.com
- Breaking the Male-Dominated Mould with Arielle Brittoni (Ep 4)
- The Keys to the Ladies’ Room by Adri Miller-Heckman
Connect with Adri Miller-Heckman:
- Facebook: femXadvisor
- Twitter: femXadvisor
- YouTube: femXadvisor
- LinkedIn: femXadvisor
- LinkedIn: Adri Miller-Heckman
Connect with Matt Halloran:
- LinkedIn: Matt Halloran
- Twitter: Matt Halloran
- LinkedIn: ProudMouth
- Facebook: ProudMouth
- Twitter: ProudMouth
- YouTube: ProudMouth
About our Guest: Matt got started in the financial services industry 20 years ago as a certified life and business coach. As he became immersed in his client’s biggest needs, he built his knowledge and expertise as a financial branding and social media expert. More recently, Matt has added podcasting to that list.
Matt’s first book, “The Social Media Handbook for Financial Advisors,” available on Amazon, was a big hit. He’s been leading the social wave in financial services for years – teaching top advisors how to be human in an oftentimes inhuman industry. His second book, “99 Best Ideas”, was an Amazon bestseller filled with marketing ideas.
Matt has served in the Navy, is a trained therapist, been a radio host, and worked as a financial professional in his list of accomplishments. Matt’s breadth of hands-on experience positions him superbly to help financial professionals build the marketing side of their practices.