She has a highly successful independent firm and is skyrocketing her business…But it was the “failures” that propelled her success. When you make failure your friend, success comes faster.
The only voice you should truly listen to is the one coming from your heart because nobody knows you like you do.
In this episode, Adri chats with Carrie Gallaway, Managing Partner at YorkBridge Wealth Partners, about how failing her first test in a job application process not only shifted her focus but changed how the rest of her life would play out…
Adri and Carrie discuss:
- Why Carrie failed her job application test and how she handled it
- Taking the necessary steps out of her comfort zone
- Starting her own practice, YorkBridge Wealth Partners, and why she decided to focus on women
- How being a woman played a role in her uncovering her purpose as a financial advisor
- And so much more!
Connect with Adri Miller-Heckman:
- Facebook: femXadvisor
- Twitter: femXadvisor
- YouTube: femXadvisor
- LinkedIn: femXadvisor
- LinkedIn: Adri Miller-Heckman
- Schedule a Strategy Session
Connect with Carrie Gallaway:
- LinkedIn: Carrie Gallaway
- LinkedIn: YorkBridge Wealth Partners
- Twitter: YorkBridge Wealth Partners
- Facebook: YorkBridge Wealth Partners
About our Guest:
Carrie Gallaway, CFP®, brings over twenty years of experience helping clients plan for secure financial lives. As a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, she works diligently to understand her clients’ life goals and circumstances. Carrie is passionate about empowering high achieving female business owners to understand the importance of investing and securing their own financial future. Before co-founding YorkBridge Wealth Partners, LLC in 2016, Carrie was a Senior Vice President with Morgan Stanley and predecessor firms. Carrie began her career as a Registered Client Service Associate with DLJdirect.
Carrie is a Lehigh University and lives in New Jersey with her husband and two children. In 2018, Carrie wrote the book Your Money, Your Life: A Women’s Guide to Building Wealth for a Secure Financial Future and Ideal Retirement. She enjoys volunteering at her children’s school and spending time outdoors with her family, skiing, and hiking in her spare time.